Green roofs or protected roofs are great for the environment. They offer a huge list of benefits:
- Better use of space (roof gardens, gathering points)
- Great insulation qualities, buildings will be warmer in the winter and colder in the summer.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Collection of dust particles.
- Conversion of carbon dioxide and oxygen production.
- A habitat for insects and wild life.
- Detaining and decreasing the flow of rainwater into drainage system to help with water levels.
So as you can see the benefits are endless. Ecoply will supply and install your choice of waterproofing system, at which point we will appoint an approved green roof partner contractor to install the green roof system.